The Top-Flight Process
What is the The Top-Flight Process?
When you consider acquiring a Custom Computer from us, you'll go through a comprehensive system-needs analysis with our Lead Designer. This process has been developed to take into account all phases of a Custom Computer Build, to ensure that all of your needs are met, and that you're satisfied with the system configured. This process includes (and is not limited to) the following:
Initial System Conceptualization
- A brief 15 minute phone call to get an idea of what you're thinking about for your system. We'll go over system use, overall system performance, visual quality desired (if gaming), and any specific considerations you have.
- If you would like to have a Skype consultation/meeting, we would be happy to schedule one. Please let us know in advance.
- Don't worry, all consultations are free, we're here to make sure you have the perfect system for your needs!
System Configuration and Approval
- We'll configure a custom quote that incorporates all of the data acquired during the consultations (and any potential extended warranties desired).
- If the quote is acceptable, the quote will be approved, and the build can proceed. Otherwise, we'll revise the quote to fit the updated information from you.
- At any point prior to quote approval, you are allowed to contact us to have your quote revised.
- Once the quote is approved, full payment of the approved hardware is required (payment method can be determined with us).
- We'll keep you updated on the tracking information, and will let you know when everything has arrived. If something is routed incorrectly, we'll let you know as soon as possible.
System Construction/Social Media coverage
- Once the approved hardware spec has arrived, we'll commence System Construction.
- System Construction includes Social Media Updates via Facebook Live video, Instagram video content, as well as Instagram photo content.
- You are encouraged to watch the construction process, we'll generally use a hashtag of your System ID (e.g. #projectblackout, #projectriseoftheempire, #projectgamingrox, etc).
- Upon System Construction Completion, we'll send you an electronic invoice of the approved/installed hardware, as well as remaining balance costs.
System Delivery and Finalization
- If you are within 20 miles of our shop, we'll deliver your Custom Computer to you, free of charge. System Installation is also included in this delivery service.
- If you are outside 20 miles of our shop, a small delivery fee will be applied, we'll still deliver your system to you (within reason).
- Upon System Delivery and Installation, we'll go over the invoice with you to ensure that you are satisfied with your new Custom Computer.
- Signature on the paper invoice and payment of remaining balance is required to complete the process.
What Makes Top Flight Computers Different
There are plenty of Custom Computer Design companies out there, but there is only one like us!
At Top Flight Computers, you have our undivided attention throughout the entire process. Our primary goal is to make sure you love your system, understand what you are buying, and enjoy the entire experience.
Our commitment to providing high-performance workstations begins with the extensive internal benchmarking and testing we conduct on all the components that ultimately make it onto our production line.
Unlike our competitors, Top Flight Computers isn't tied to any specific brand - our designers have full discretion to test components from any manufacturer/product line, so that only the best components are selected.
Every customer's needs are different, and with so many potential options, there is no 'one size fits all' solution. We are available via email, phone, text, social media, and in person. If you want to meet at a local shop to discuss some design elements, we would be happy to meet with you.
Our goal is to provide you with all the power you need while providing you with a great value.
The Personal Touch
We personally deliver systems to clients, within a certain mileage of our shop. If you are inside 20 miles, the delivery comes at no additional cost.
We are a team of PC Enthusiasts with an affinity towards engineering, design, and CAD. This gives us a unique understanding of what gamers and power-users really need in their purpose-built systems.
At Top Flight Computers, quality is our primary focus, and we hold ourselves to the highest level of build quality.